My roommate inspired me to post this incredibly essential snack recipe. It is so delicious and satisfying for how simple it is. Plus, if you’re like me you’ll be happy to hear it’s gluten free!
Here’s what you need:
- 1 Rice Cake- I personally like Lundberg Brown Rice Organic Rice Cakes, Salt-Free
- 1 Banana
- 1 scoop of peanut butter- I use Justin’s Honey Peanut Butter Blend. This was the first gluten free peanut butter I ever tried (now Jif is also gluten free) but I love the taste, plus they have numerous other ‘flavors’.
- Optional: honey (I highly recommend).
- Spread the peanut butter on the rice cake
- Place banana on top of rice cake as desired
- Drizzle a bit of honey on top to satisfy your sweet tooth