I love the holiday season because everyone is happy, the weather cools down, and every store is decorated. The only downside of December is that I have finals. BUT I only have a few more days until I get to go home to chilly Philadelphia.
I wanted to make a list of my all-time favorite christmas movies to countdown till Christmas.
- Elf- I know a lot of people watch this movie year round but it’s even more special during December.
- Home Alone- a.k.a THE classic Christmas movie. Home Alone gets better and better each year, especially as you get older.
- Grinch- I used to be genuinely afraid of this movie but I have always loved it.
- It’s a Wonderful Life- my family watches this every year on Christmas Eve before bed. I have it memorized but it’s such a meaningful movie.
- Hallmark Channel movies- My mom and I watch as many Hallmark movies as we can every year leading up to Christmas. It’s become one of my favorite tradition.
How do you celebrate the holidays?